Energy-Saving Two-stage Compression Screw Air Compressors with Low Speed
Applying the perfect match of Rare-earth permanent magnetic motor, inverter and coupling transmission, the double-stage end can be driven with highest efficient. The working life of the double stage is much longer than regular model due to the lower RPM, besides the power saving is more obvious by above 20%. With two screw rotors of different sizes, the reasonable pressure distribution can be realized to reduce the compression ratio of each compression. The low compression ratio reduces the internal leakage, increasing the volumetric efficiency, and greatly reduces the bearing load, extending the service life of main machine.
1. Two-stage compression is closer to the most power-saving isothermal compression than single-stage compression. In principle, two-stage compression saves 20% more energy than single-level compression.
2. Highly-efficient main engine and air inlet conditioning design, cooling flow-field design, oil-gas separation technology, highly-efficient motor, intelligent automatic control will bring high energy-efficient benefit to customers.
3. The main machine is designed with large rotor and low rotation speed. It contains two independent compression units ensuring the accuracy, reliability and validity.
4. The first compression rotor and the second compression rotor are combined in one enclosure, and driven by helical gear, so that each of them can get the best linear speed to maximize the compression transmission efficiency.
5. The compression ratio of each stage is designed precisely to reduce the load of the bearing and the gear, and prolongs the service life of the machine.
6. The compression ratio of each stage is smaller, so that there is less leakage, and the volume efficiency is higher.
Honeycomb carton also is available.
Wooden box is available.
By choosing Global-air, you have selected a well-crafted, highly engineered product from a company with nearly 20 years of experience in the industry. We provide 24hours on-line service by professional and experienced after-sales team.
All Global-air units are fully packaged, ready for operation. Just one power and one air piping connection, and you've got clean, dry air. Your Global-air contact(s) will work closely with you, providing necessary information and help, from start to finish, ensuring your equipment is installed and commissioned safely and successfully.
On-site services can be provided by Global-air technicians or local Authorized Service Center. All service jobs are completed with a detailed service report which is given to the customer. You can contact with Global-air Company to request a service offer.